Tuesday, February 18, 2014

EASY TO MAKE NO BAKE VEGAN THIN MINTS! OH YES!


Do you know what day should be a National Holiday? The day the local Girl Scouts set up their tables at the grocery store to hawk out their yummy cookies!  Like you, I too can eat a whole box while watching 'I Love Lucy'.  Now you don't need to wait until the adorable girls to start selling them.  This recipe is SO easy and requires only 4 ingredients!  Best of all, there is not baking involved so your fire alarm can take a break (just kidding).   The base of this cookie starts off with Ritz Crackers, which when I read this I was thinking it would taste salty (IT SO DOES NOT!).  Head on over to Foodista to view the entire recipe.

Ingredients Needed:
Ritz Cracker, Semi-Sweet Choco.Chip, Shortening (I didn't use it cause it freaks me out), Peppermint Extract (it's like vanilla extract...only mint! Sometimes I think I should be a comedian... or not).

No comments:

Post a Comment

VigLink badge