Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Diabetic Friendly Lemonade


I am not sure if you guys have caught on but I have a wide assortment of diets in my household! This lemonade is for my cousin who is diabetic.  She once told me that it wasn't so hard to enjoy regular food/drinks because there is always ingredients that could be swapped out.  So this one is for her :)

Ingredients:

6 Cups Water
6 Lemons- Juiced/Squeezed
7 Drops Liquid Stevia
Fresh Mint Leaves (more for garnish then taste, some may say it adds a lil' something to the drink)

Very easy, just mix everything together!  However, liquid stevia is very powerful so you might want to add like 4 drops first and then mix and taste and add more if needed.  This way you don't end up with SUPER SWEET WATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

VigLink badge